I love cats and quilts.... and my cats love quilts too!




Monday, March 22, 2010

Productive day!


Spent most of the morning adding two more rows to my Garden Lattice quilt. It is made with the "Eden" fabric line from Moda. I decided that I wanted to make it a smidge bigger, so I had to order one more charm pack. I could have finished it with the 4 packs, but I saved out a bunch of the darker pieces to do some applique flowers on the border. The extra pack should arrive in a couple days, then I can finish it!




After ordering my extra pack I dug into the p.s. i quilt's pinwheel blocks for this week. I was really happy with the blue color way, but not so crazy about the red. I am seriously considering remaking the red with a different color to replace the light blue.
My sweetie had choir practice tonight, so after dinner and he had left I dug out the wee Schnibbles "Madeline" and started piecing it. I was able to get 4 of the tiny blocks done before I was tuckered out. No pictures yet as I hadn't ironed the blocks yet.
So got alot done today!
Happy Quilting!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment