I love cats and quilts.... and my cats love quilts too!




Friday, March 12, 2010

It's done!




Well the piecing is anyway... hehe! Now to pick out a border and the top will be complete! I really like how this turned out. The fabric is all guy type, no flowers, swirlies, no fru fru at all. I think my brother will really like this! My hubby already said if he doesn't he wants it, so thats one guy vote, hehe. Let me just say it was a hecka lot of pinning. my hands look like I have a rash from sticking myself so much.
Now off to the couch to rest and spend some time with my sweetie.
Happy Quilting!
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Lucky Guys in your world!!! I love it!
    Nice Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is gorgeous! All the tiny squares look like a pain to piece together, how long did that take? I really love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all for the kind comments! It made my morning!

    Evy, it took me about 4 days of sewing to get the top together. But, it was a leader-ender that I sewed in between other projects. So about a month total I believe. I would guess if I was to work on it alone I could have done it in a week or two. It is an easy pattern, just a bit nit nerdy in the pinning because I didn't stip piece it. I wanted a really random pattern, and I was working with scrap pieces of fabric not big enough to cut strips out of.

    ReplyDelete