I love cats and quilts.... and my cats love quilts too!




Friday, February 19, 2010

A woman's perogative...

is that she can change her mind!




I had planned on doing the Schnibbles Madeline quilt for the sew in tonight, but have decided to work on the other "Quilts for Kids" quilt to send with the original. I found these cute butterfly fabrics last week and bought them because they were irresistable. Digging through my stash I found these matching fabrics to go with them. So I am in the process of cutting them out to sew tonight.

I finished the other baby/kid quilt today! After washing it crinkled up nicely and again I longed for a grandbaby so I could sew baby quilts for it!

The good thing about a crinkly quilt?? It hides your wonky quilting! I learned so much quilting this and hope my next one will look more professional.

Happy Quilting!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment