I love cats and quilts.... and my cats love quilts too!




Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cats and Quilting

Bernina is the cat's meow!
(Sunshine using my sewing machine as a perch)


I have 3 naughty kitties; Jake, Max, and Sunshine. I also have a Lab named Maggie. My DH and I have always wondered about what attracts cats to quilts. I can't get any of my quilts out without one of the 3 firmly planting themselves on top of it. We think it is the pattern of the quilts that attracts them.

Jake helping me sew.
Max checking out the first quilt I made.

Max on my "trip around the world".

Max and Sunshine test driving the "Bowtie" quilt.


1 comment:

  1. It must be the brigness of the quilts that attract them. Your Sunshine looks exactly like my Poppy!

    I love your quilts! Especially the purple one, it has something hypnotising about it - I can't keep my eyes off.

    ReplyDelete